A physician group with 175 physicians across multiple disciplines was receiving unsatisfactory recoveries from their past agency, plus patient dissatisfaction. Primary issues were unclear communication from agency, limited patient communication methods, decreasing contact rates, and inflexible reporting capabilities.
Advanced Technology Improves Recovery and Reporting
Increase recovery rates, improve patient engagement and satisfaction, improve contact rates, flexible / expanded user friendly reporting capabilities, real time account payment status.
- Challenge: Client wanted to increase payment options, reduce debtor complaints and improve patient engagement.
- Solution: CBC implemented 24/7 unattended multilingual chatbot, as well as text/email capabilities, creating a patient-friendly communication platform with self-pay options
- Challenge: Client sought improved recovery
- Solution: CBC scored and prioritized each account based on propensity to pay and implemented text message payment reminders to decrease broken promises.
- Challenge: Client sought flexible, comprehensive reporting capabilities.
- Solution: CBC developed customized reporting, compiling all facilities to show historical recap of percentages and trends for easy strategic analysis.
- Challenge: Client sought real-time account payment status.
- Solution: CBC implemented online access for client staff to review the status of account payments in real time.