At CBC, our recovery performance, regulatory compliance and data security safeguards begin with our powerful, artificial-intelligence-based collection management system: the Quantrax Corporation’s RMEx™ Collection Management System. CBC’s proven, state-of-the-art platform enables us to deliver advanced infrastructure, integrated telecommunications, powerful data processing and information security — on a scale of support that is unmatched by the competition. Unlimited capacity through a cloud-based operating environment permits us to grow alongside your needs and volume requirements.
Quantrax RMEx™ Collection Management System
- Account tracking and processing.
- Voice, predictive dialer, and IVR (interactive voice response).
- Scoring analytics, segmentation, and predictive propensity modeling.
- State-of-the-art skip tracing and patient location.
- Correspondence and mail distribution.
- Information management and reporting, including pre-established reporting and customized reporting.
- Legal forwarding for out-of-area recoveries.
- Debtor email and text notifications.
- Fully automated Chatbot capabilities for online chat and voice communications
- Federal and state compliance.
Our strategic partnership with Quantrax Corporation permits our firm to do what we do best: Locate and engage patients in “crucial conversations” that lead to the identification and receipt of sustainable payment arrangements, which maximizes dollars to your bottom line — while always promoting and protecting your reputation with patients in the communities you serve. Under a user-license agreement with Quantrax, the system enables us to outperform even the largest and most respected firms in the collection industry.
RMEx™ employs a Windows-based graphical user interface (GUI) that is extremely user-friendly for our collectors. Because the system is easy for our workforce to use, it enables efficient work efforts and maximizes productivity.
Since CBC converted to Quantrax in 2011 (from our former DOS-based system), our recovery rates have improved by 34% — resulting in significantly stronger recoveries and more satisfied clients. These results validate our investment in one of the most robust and powerful systems in the collection industry today.
All CBC data is stored in a double-encrypted, cloud-based environment.